The 4 facets of a forward-thinking, progressive, innovative, modern company.
- How much value do you provide previous clients & customers? If you don’t do so, someone else gladly will, maybe even a competitor. With the marketplace becoming increasingly competitive and consumers having access to information 24/7 via the internet, it is vital that your organization is proactively nurturing those relationships.
- Are you continuing to attract top talent, those who are compatible and complimentary to your company’s culture?
- How is customer service and vendor or partner relations handled – are they afterthoughts or ad hoc efforts?
- Suspect you might be flirting with complacency? Your company once ran smoothly and was profitable, you were at the top of your game and now you fear or suspect you might be losing your edge?
- Wondering how to navigate all the new technology and demands to once again lead the way?
- Do you have systems in place that allow you to grow, while still maintaining the same level of service to your clients (past, current, and future)?
- Are your processes documented? When was the last time they were revisited and optimized?
- Can any of the work that you and/or your team does be automated, to improve internal efficiencies and deliver improved client service?
- Are you embracing sustainability to give your company a strategic advantage?
- Are you still relying on the same sales and marketing methods you used in the past?
- Are you effectively and strategically employing technology to provide stellar customer service and generate additional revenue?
- Do you know your numbers?
JM Construction Co.,
"TJG helps us to think about the message with all our marketing, our communication, our style, and in our work itself. TJG helps us fulfill service in marketing."
"We really enjoyed working with Jillian and her team. You have great ideas, insight, and perspective on marketing and business."
Twelve Points Wealth Management,
“Jillian is one of the most dynamic people I have ever met in my life; the ultimate conduit for connections. If you do know Jillian, you know what I mean; if you don’t, you’re doing yourself a disservice.”
Michael A. Stelzner
Social Media Examiner,
“Jillian Vorce has a rare gift. Jillian is one of those unique people who understand how to care for and commit to helping others. She is a true servant in every sense. We hired Jillian to work as a Networking Ambassador at Social Media Marketing World. She was stellar. Despite the crazy demands of thousands of people, Jillian worked diligently to help people make connections. She also helped make our event an overwhelming success. I strongly recommend her.”
Atlas Wealth Strategies,
"Jillian is a true ‘connector’ who leverages her relationships to help others achieve great things."
"Jillian has an exuberant personality and an infectious friendliness that makes those who meet her very comfortable."